We all know that the SEC is a passing game which means that WR's are some of the most important players on the field. Without further ado, here are the top 10 WR's in the SEC.
10. Terry Godwin-UGA- I had to get 1 Dawg on this list and Godwin has so much potential because now that McKenzie is gone and Eason will develop, Godwin should be the top WR.
9. Trent Sherfield- Vanderbilt- Sherfield had a great season in 2015 but disappointed in 2016. He has the perfect combo of size and speed. As Kyle Shurmur becomes more experienced Sherfield will have a better season.
8. Jeff Badet- Badet is a very good WR and can guide a young QB whoever it is.
7. Jauan Jennings- Tenn- UGA's ultimate villain ends up at 8 because while he has great hands and NFL-like size, he does not always catch his passes.
6. Donald Gray-MSST- Gray works perfectly in this revamped Mississippi St offense at 5'10 because he can catch and run.
5. Deebo Samuel-SC- Samuel is going to play the same role that Isaiah McKenzie played for UGA as the exciting little guy who can make plays all over the field.
4. Calvin Ridley- Alabama- Ridley disappointed in his sophomore season as Alabama centered it's offense around Jalen Hurts, their 3 backs, and ArDarius Stewart. As Stewart is going to the draft Ridley should go back to being the top pass catcher in Tuscaloosa.
3. Antonio Callway- Florida- Like most of the WR's here Callaway makes the QB better with his pass catching.
2. J'Mon Moore-Mizzou- Moore and Drew Lock will create a QB-WR combo for the ages. Moore can get any ball in the air and also has big time speed.
1. Christian Kirk- TAMU- Kirk has big time speed and will be the go to guy for Jake Hubenak this season.